Chasing Davies: First Ever Link Up: July 2nd

June 25, 2012

First Ever Link Up: July 2nd

Hi readers! I really hope you'll join me in my first ever link up on July 2nd.


I want to know, what's in your beach bag?

All you have to do...
1. Anyone is welcome! Create a post for July 2nd and show us what you're taking to the beach {or pool}. Books? Products? Accessories? The bag and whatever you're puttin' in it!
2. Come to my blog on July 2nd {anytime after 6am CT} to see what I'm toting around and link up! The link up will be open for 5 days.
3. In your post, make sure you link back to my post/blog so that people can come by and look at all the posts linked up!

For extra enticement, I will have a little giveaway among those that enter.
Some of my favorite products for the summer!

And in the meantime - feel free to invite your readers/blog friends to participate by posting {feel free to use the above image}, tweeting and/or Facebooking!

After the link up - I'll post some of my favorites {and link to your blog post} on my Facebook page and pick a summer favorites giveaway winner from the participants!

That's it. Easy-peasy and will be a great resource to see what you all are swearing by this summer.

Follow Me on Twitter ~ Like Me on Facebook ~ Add to Google Reader ~ Visit Chasing Babies