Chasing Davies: American Girl

April 4, 2012

American Girl




{Denim Shirt - Target (similar); Dress - Marshalls (similar); Belt - Calvin Klein; Sandals - H&M (similar & cute}

A little denim, navy blue with polka dotted dress and fringe sandals makes me feel so very Americana.  These sandals were a find last summer at H&M in San Francisco (before Kansas City had their own) and I've been wearing them straight since the weather turned all summery.

For added bonus, this is one of those circle skirt dresses that feels like it's tucked into your underwear or something of the like constantly.  I can't feel it against the back of my legs due to the cut and kept thinking I was walking around with my bum showing.  Thankfully, I don't think that was the case.

Follow Me on Twitter ~ Like Me on Facebook ~ Add to Google Reader ~ Visit Chasing Babies