Chasing Davies: Leopard for Days

February 13, 2012

Leopard for Days



{Leopard Sweater Dress - Old Navy (similar); Leggings - Vera Wang for Kohls; Booties - Kate Spade; Clutch - ASOS; Bracelet - Loft; Necklace - BaubleBar}

I wear splashes of leopard a lot these days {a la here, and here, and here...ok, I'll stop, but I could go on} so I thought I'd go all out leopard.  Full on.

Did you have a good weekend?  Mine was filled lots of baby cuddles.  Liam is finding it more comfortable to sleep in my arms than in his cradle these days... I love cuddling with him, but problem is, I can't sleep holding him.  I mean, I probably could these sleep deprived days, but it's not safe, right?

Speaking of... Liam is 2 months today.  Time is flying.


For his 2 month bday, will you please please give his mama/this blog a vote for the Circle of Moms Top 25 Fashion & Beauty Mom Blogs??  It is really quick, just head here, scroll down to find Chasing Davies and click thumbs up yo vote!  You can do so daily and I would really appreciate it!

Follow Me on Twitter ~ Like Me on Facebook ~ Visit Chasing Babies

Shopping Online? Save more $ by using Ebates!